Saturday, October 10, 2009

One Pretty Thing

Every now and then I get the urge to write something hopefully to help someone. I've been encouraged to participate by a favorite author, blogger, jewelry artist (I could go on) Rena Klingenberg, Publisher of creative ideas for making and selling jewelry. Rena is the kind of person that inspires.

So when I found out that my "copy and paste" jewelry business inventory system is one of the featured links on the October 8 "Crafty Reading Roundup" on OnePrettyThing blog I thought it would be a good thing to let everyone know about the "One Pretty Thing" website and blog that I did not know about;



I hope you enjoy it. There is a great deal of information there!

1 comment:

Sylvias Antiques said...

Nice post... I'm very amazed with the content of your blog. Looks like you are really putting hard work on it. I'd surely visit here often. You can come by my site if you want, it's mainly about Engagement Rings. Thanks!