Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Read Before you Buy! or Buyer Beware

I hope this reaches the newbie jewelry designers/artists out there who are seeking a successful on line jewelry business.

I received "another" email from someone who is selling "how to make money selling jewelry" (sigh), I actually removed my email from her list but I still get the "end all" emails with sloppy videos, nonsensical verbage and way to much information about her personal (unrelated to jewelry) activites. I'm a let us get to the point person and it didn't take long to remove my email address.

What I want is for you to read is this: "What it means: In other words, I can’t guarantee anything, and furthermore, I can neither confirm nor deny that I know what I’m talking about. I can assure you that I only have the best intents and my sincere purpose in creating these lessons is to help you learn how to increase your business success. But even though I have your best interests in mind, you still are responsible for your own actual results.

Now I ask you would you pay money for this? I hope not and as she often says: "Holy Crap" I don't know if it's holy or not but I do know it is crap! What really seems unethical is this: "sincere purpose in creating these lessons is to help you learn how to increase your business success"; me thinks it's the money you spend buying the program or lessons or what ever else she is selling. Why? This is the "Earnings Disclaimer" Ufdah.

No comments: